- Featured Image Support
- User Accounts
- Interface Overhaul
- PhotoDropper Premium
- Bug fixes
- Stability upgrades
- Tabs resize to fit available space
- Main app JS lazy-loads to prevent blocking wp-admin
- More plugin settings
- Support for changing settings
- Remove link back to PhotoDropper in caption
- Bug fixes related to image saving
- Other misc. bug fixes
- Added Legacy CC Image
- Add IIS Compatibility
Complete Overhaul. Drastic Improvements over prior version.
- Security Improvements
- Redesigned interface
- Faster searching
- Image prefetching
- Tabbed image browsing
- Locally hosted images
- Attribution control
- Guided walk through
- Much much more
- Fixed Plugin in Repository
- Added compliant readme.txt
- Added Change Log
- Tested with WordPress 3.2.1
- Updated to be compatible with WordPress 2.6.2 and to eliminate the issue of saving post on search instead of searching for photos (an issue some people were having).
- Updated to be compatible with WordPress 2.6.1
- Changed interface: moved the PhotoDropper into an overlay, one you can open by clicking the PD graphic above the post box near "Add media" Legacy (old interface) can still be turned on in plugin options.
- Updated to be compatible with WordPress 2.5. (All AJAX requests have been changed from Prototype to jQuery because wp-admin doesn't include prototype by default anymore).
- Edited the styles to match the WordPress 2.5 look and feel.
- Altered variable scope declarations for WordPress 2.5 compliance.
- Added ability to insert code before and after the core for the photo and attribution (you can specify this code in the options).
- Resolved compatibility issues with Trent Gardner's WordPress Flickr Manager plugin.
- Added an ALT tag with the title of the photo when a user hovers over the image to conform to Creative Commons attribution rules.
- Changed the link for the small CC image to point to the specific Creative Commons license (on the creativecommons.org website) for that photo, also to conform to Creative Commons attribution rules.
- The Plugin' license was changed to GPL.
- Replaced the CC image gif with transparent png to help match more colors and added align="absmiddle" property to it to align it better with attribution text.
- The default option now prevents noncommercial photos from showing up in search. On initial plugin install, the default option for "Show only photos that can be used commercially" is now checked.
- The author attribution link now goes to the same source photo page as the image link.