- Fixed PHP Warning: strpos() [function.strpos]: Empty delimiter
- Converted the PHP file from UTF8 to ANSI (Removed special BOM character in file beginning)
- Permalink Validator will not perform redirect of POST server request
- Fixed a redirection bug introduced in 0.5 when the front page is a page of posts
- WordPress 2.3 includes permalink validation (canonical urls) when using Apache, so this plugin should now only be used with IIS
- Added support for HTTPS urls
- Added support for special IIS installations where PATH_INFO and SCRIPT_NAME is the same
- Added small hack to exclude pages from validation (One is required to edit the source to use it)
- Added detection of the plugin Jerome's Keywords
- Better guessing of a proper REQUEST_URI
- Finds the proper REQUEST_URI when using isapi_rewrite
- Finds the proper REQUEST_URI when using IIS Mod-Rewrite
- Improved validation as it nows expects a proper REQUEST_URI (Guess Apache is now supported)
- Fixes trailing slash for pages and categories in WP 2.2 when using a post permalink structure without ending slash.
- Added support for static front page.
- Added detection of integrated BBPress.
- Checks that WordPress has been started before adding hooks
- Fixes REQUEST_URI for WP on IIS, which also fixes pagination.
- Handles permalink structure with or without index.php.
- Handles default permalink structure using only post-id.
For each of the different permalink structures:
- Default permalink structure (Using query string)
- Permalink structure with index.php
- Permalink structure without index.php (Using ISAPI_rewrite)
- Permalink structure ending with .html
- All the above in a sub-directory
Tries the following pages:
- Front page and paged
- Static page
- Post page
- Category page and paged
- Front page as static page (WP 2.2+)
- Front page as post page (WP 2.2+)
- Scott Yang for giving me the idea and the example of to how make this plugin.
- Gabe Anderson for giving me the initiative to release this plugin.