- Fixed a few small code errors and updated a few files with better coding standards
- Made the "Add Quote" button for the main content in posts/pages a little bit more attractive
- Fixed bug in which a quote would not let you save the "author" or "where" meta data if none was originally entered. Thank to Elisa Donin for allowing me onto her dev server to figure this one out.
- Quotes can now be organized into categories
- Quotes can be displayed by selecting certain categores in both the widget and the shortcode
- A new widget has been added so you can display a specific single quote
- No more ugly custom field interface! A nice new look that makes entering your quotes much easier!
- A brand new editor window feature that allows you to select your quote(s) and insert the shortcode for you!
Renamed some functions to avoid conflict with other plugins
Added a new custom field for displaying where the author is from. It could be a book, or a company, or a... Really anything!
Added the ability to display random quotes or testimonials.
- Added much better shortcode implementation.
- Added the shortcode to the Custom Post overview page for easy integration into your post or page.
This is the initial release.