This plugin integrates Pay2Pay payment gateway for WooCoommerce 2.x eCommerce solution. Please notice that WooCommerce must be installed and activated.
Before installation you need to register at pay2pay.com ("Register" section).
Then, in shop control panel complete the following fields that are used to configure the plugin:
- Secret key - custom character set is used to sign messages are forwarded;
- Hidden key - custom character set is used to sign hidden messages to Result URL.
Fields "Success URL", "Fail URL" and "Result URL" are not neccesary to fill.
How to install the module:
- In the WP admin console select next menu items: Plugins / Add / Upload;
- Select the plugin archive (wp-wc-pay2pay.zip) and press "Download";
- In the console, select WordPress Plugins / Installed, click the "Activate";
- Go to the WooCommerce -> Settings -> Payment Gateways, you will see the available methods of payment. Click on the link "Pay2Pay" to get access to the settings of the plugin;
- Fill out all required plugin setting similar to your shop settings in shop control panel;
- Set the test mode on.
To verify successful configuration adjustment, you must conduct test payments. During test payment funds will not be charged. Please note that in the shop control panel successful operations status should be "completed". To switch your shop to the operation mode you need an agreement with the manager.
Testing of the plugin is done up to WordPress 3.8 and WooCommerce 2.0.20.