This plugin does not need services of others, unless of course Twitter.
Create buttons so that your visitors can download files after posting on his twitter the message you choose. You can display different buttons using shortcodes or the widget included.
- Manage downloads
- Files for use on "Pay with a Tweet" will be uploaded from the upload files screen.
- For uploading files using the file upload system WordPress.
- The uploaded files are not part of the WordPress media manager.
- Files are not accessible via web.
- When you delete a file removes all the buttons that use it.
- Access to the creation of a button from the file upload.
- Manage buttons
- Each button created is linked to a file. There can be multiple buttons linked to the same file.
- Each button can set a title, the button image to use as button and the text to publish as tweet.
- The buttons can be deleted or permanently delete. This second option will delete the image and file.
- Multiple languages support
*The plugin includes English and Spanish. Furthermore, in pay-with-a-tweet-wp-plugin/tree/master/pay-with-a-tweet/languages directory the .po is available for translation in other languages
- The plugin includes the shortcode
[pwt id =''] to add the button anywhere in a post or page.
- The plugin includes a widget to place the button on the sidebars. The widget allows you to enter a title, a text to display before the button and a dropdown to select the desired button.
See all features