Add custom menu widgets only to specific pages. Developed for use of WordPress as CMS. Heavily based off of Advanced Menu Widget.
- Custom hierarchy - "Only related sub-items" or "Only strictly related sub-items".
- Starting depth and maximum level to display + flat display.
- Display all menu items starting with the selected one.
- Display only direct path to current element or only children of selected item (option to include the parent item).
- Custom class for a widget block.
- And almost all the parameters for the wp_nav_menu function.