This plugin creates a XML posts.xml file containing posts from your blog.
This xml file can then be used to display your posts on another website using PHP or Flash.
Based on Valentin Karailiev's karailievs-sitemap plugin
Changes in version 0.2
- Using backend scripts from WP to fetch data from database (@Ludovic)
- Display debug error if occurs (@Ludovic)
- Redesigned admin panel to add more informations (@Olivier)
- User must now check boxes to choose the categories of posts to export, instead of providing an ID list (@Olivier)
- User can choose to export xxx posts per category or posts not older than yyy days (@Olivier)
- User can choose which items to export (date, url, category name, etc...) (@Olivier)