Others also read
Show a list of posts visitors read after the current post.
2.2.1 - 2010-07-03
2.2 - 2010-07-02
- Changed the Settings page to make it more "wordpressy"
- Inputs for numbers in the Settings page have now a maximum length
2.1 - 2010-07-01
- bugfix: 'Blank Output' option was not working
2.01 - 2010-06-25
- Fixed links to the plugin home page
2.0 - 2010-06-25
- First release of "Others also read". Based on where-did-they-go-from-here v1.4.2. I'll leave the other plugin changelog for historical purposes
- Added an option to avoid tracking a user navigation if it's authenticated
- Changed behaviour: When 'Blank Output' is selected, not even the div is printed
- Bugfix: Fixed error when uninstalling plugin (no global wpdb was used)
- Removed all PHP warnings
- Removed sidebar containing links to other plugins from Ajay in settings page.
- The credit shown (if it's enabled) now shows after the list of posts in a separate span with it's own css class.
- Changed list title to 'Others also read'
- Changed behaviour: 'Show credit' option is now disabled be default
- Fixed: Languages were not detected properly. Added Italian language
- Fixed: Minor compatibility issue with other plugins
- New: Implementation for tracking hits even on blogs with non-standard WordPress installs
- New: Reset button to reset all browsing data
- New: Option to exclude pages in post list
- New: Choose if you want to blank out display or display a custom message
- New: The plugin extracts the first image in the post and displays that if the post thumbnail and the post-image meta field is missing
- Fixed: Postmeta detection for thumbnails
- Fixed: Compatibility with caching plugins like W3 Total Cache and WP Super Cache
- Some optimisation and code cleaning for better performance
- Fixed problem where plugin was not tracking visits properly
- Added localisation support
- Better support for blogs where wp-content folder has been moved
- Added support for post thumbnails
- Added option to display the post excerpt in the list
- All parts of the list are now wrapped in classes for easy CSS customisation
- Uninstall will clean up the meta tables
- Fixed compatibility issues with WordPress 2.9
- Fixed a bug with posts not being tracked on blogs hosted in a folder
- Compatible with caching plugins. Tweaks that should improve tracking.
- Display the list of posts in Edit pages / posts of WP-Admin
- Blanked out display when no related posts are found instead of #N/A
Requires: 2.9.2 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.0.5
Last Updated: 2010-7-3
Got something to say? Need help?