This plugin will show a list of posts visitors have read after navigating away from the current post.
Based on "Where did they go from here" v1.4.2 by Ajay D'Souza.
- Display related posts according to visitors reading habits automatically in content / feed, no need to edit template files
- Tracks visitors movement along your site
- You can manually add the related posts list where you want them displayed
- Exclude pages from the list of posts
- Display post thumbnails in the list. The plugin has support for WordPress 2.9 thumbnails, use of postmeta and also the ability to grab the first image in the post