Organizational Message Notifier
Allows network admin to send organizational messages to blog admins. Includes read confirmation.
- Fix: Wrong function name causing fatal error when showing list of all messages for an user.
- Fix: Actually fix the error addressed in 2.0.1.
- Czech translation updated.
- Fix: Missing backslash causing invalid callback.
- Tweak: Message can be targeted to multiple roles now.
- Almost completely rewritten, polished code.
- Note: Requires PHP >= 5.3 from now on, because of using PHP namespaces.
- Feature: Message can be targeted on all users with specified role (on multisite it is the role on primary blog).
- Tweak: Show notices and (only unread) message list also to users without "minimal capability" if they have unread messages.
- Fix last incorrect $wpdb->prepare() call.
- Added wishlist to readme.txt
- Fix $wpdb->prepare() usage to disable warning in WordPress 3.5.
- network admin overview: using WP_List_Table for better look
- new message target: blog administrators determined by blog "admin_email" settings
- minor bugs fixed
- new feature: e-mail user notification
- possibility to delete a message
- settings page; donate link, moved wls settings here
- option to notify admins or all users or selected users
- adujstable minimal capability to show messages
- fixed register_activation_hook
- submitted to wordpress.org
- code cleanup
- removed dependency on the Who is who plugin
- expanded new message content text field & other minor visual improvements
- czech translation
Requires: 3.5 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2013-7-13
Got something to say? Need help?