0.1.7.2 - missing feedlist
- bugfix: Strict php systems were blowing up feadlist get. Made the call more failsafe.
0.1.7.1 - headline fix
- bugfix: doubled headlines!
0.1.7 - Multi-User
- bugfix: feed unread count is multiplied by tag count
- Multi-user support
- MU - a fresh install should install feeds for each user
- MU - handle deleting a user
- MU - support adding a new user
0.1.6.1 - Tagfix
- bugfix: bad unread count on some feeds
- bugfix: unread count on feeds was multiplied by tag count for all feeds
0.1.6 - Tagging
- Tag/Categorize feeds
- bugfix: Shouldn't insert duplicate user entries
- bugfix: Up shouldn't unmark read
- bugfix: problem with inifinite scroll
- bugfix: Show Read items doesn't untoggle
- bugfix: fix parseint on chrome
- bugfix: fix save to only use user_feed_id
- bugfix: Publish Date still not being properly stored
- bugfix: unsubscribe button isn't on newline
0.1.5 - Sort Order -
- bugfix: The subscription window says RSS url, not URL or RSS URL
- bugfix: Make the feed edit add refresh bigger! People must click!
- bugfix: remove this y-indicator idea inspired by newsblur.
- bugfix: fix layout issue
- show feed title when autodiscovering feeds
- Dynamically change sort order
- Make sort order a setting
- make the entries display according to my chosen sort order
- fixed some issues with running the plugin on PHP 5.2
- Pull created and updated date directly from the feed
- Fixed some JS files that were missing
- Renamed the menu to Orbital with unread count
- Added a pointer to the Orbital Menu item on first start.
- Add a link to settings from the plugins page
- Add a setting to auto quote text if nothing is highlighted.
You should be able to
- Add and remove feeds
- Subscribe to new feeds with OPML
- Edit the descriptions feeds.
- Mark items as read or unread.