- Pro-active fix: if the currency is entered in lowercase paypal will return an error so the plugin will auto-uppercase it.
- Added support for free products.
- Added a success message when saving the Settings of the plugin
- Tested in WordPress 3.8
- Added links to support forum in the settings
- Updated the readme so it shows that the plugin has been tested with WP 3.7
- Tested with WP 3.7
- Added explicit file unlocking due to php not unlocking the files anymore in close
- Changed to reader's lock in ::read() method.
- Fix: show load only on the button that was clicked, not on all of the buttons (if there are more than one on a page).
- Added some cool filters and action(s).
- Added filters:
- orb_cyber_store_paypal_url - can be used to change the paypal url
- orb_cyber_store_ext_filter_extra_params - hidden parameters added to the payment form
- orb_cyber_store_paypal_custom_params - params sent to paypal in the 'custom' field
- Added action:
- orb_cyber_store_process_payment which will be called instead of paypal
- Added support for shortcodes in the email message
- Fixes and improvements.
- Added filters: orb_cyber_store_ext_filter_email_to, orb_cyber_store_ext_filter_email_subject, orb_cyber_store_ext_filter_email_message, orb_cyber_store_ext_filter_email_headers
- Added actions: orb_cyber_store_ext_before_send_mail, orb_cyber_store_ext_after_send_mail
- Tested with WP 3.6.1
- Updated readme to include the available extensions
- Fixes and improvements
- Removed some methods that were causing lots of debug messages. e.g. is_feed
- Shortcode attribute to render price
- Fixed: when adding a product it did't return the correct ID but just 1 for all new products.
- Added some product field defaults -> add product was outputting some notices
- Added a filter before serving the file for download that way the file can be changed by a filter
- fix: using plugin name instead of it's internal slug
- Made the insert/update to return the ID of the product so I can create the shortcode.
- Fixed: Orbisius CyberStore wasn't working well with older versions of itself (former DigiShop)
- Added functionality (through extension) to make the order email text field into rich text editor
- Tweaked the donation box in the dashboard. Looks better centered.
- Made some text boxes larger (in settings)
- Fixed paypal link to currency codes
- Removed parse old code option because this plugin has to read another db table and do lots of work.
- Fix: update/add was failing if no attachment was provided.
- Made active checkbox to be checked when adding a new product by default ... saving one click
- Changed some error messages (download link expired etc).
- Added the return code (200 -> OK) in case PayPal calls the site again ... wp_die returns status 500 which makes paypal to call the site many times -> which leads to people being self spammed
- Orbisius CyberStores > Settings : checking if a value exists and explicitely set it to 0 if not
- Made possibly transactions logs to be listed within the settings ONLY if logging is enabled AND files are less than 500KB.
- Made some fixes ... WP was emitting some warnings when DEBUG is on
- Tested with wp 3.5.2
- Added extensions support
- Added option to optionally parse old digishop shortcode - this doesn't load the products from old db though.
- Removed the settings option. Just top level menu is OK.
Fixed when updating a product the status message was showing as error that happened only when replacing the filename
- Added info about the changed support
- Corrected links to the donation email
- Tested the plugin with WP 3.5.1
added a secure hop URL field in the settings.
fixed a hard to find bug when validating the txn
fixed the error about get instance ... the plugin was crashing when options were saved
added shipping address checkbox if it should be required or not (both a global setting and per individual products)
made the settings page more compact by hiding the advanced options by default and show them of from another show/hide button
added please wait
added checkbox to select if the form submission should be done in a new window
fixed a call that was breaking because was referencing a different plugin of mine
added a link to my free e-book
* put css classes on the buy now button in case people want to apply styles to it.
- Added a check for invalid input. The plugin stops working if it receives invalid input e.g. text instead of a number (applicable for IDs)
- Implemented file sanitization method ... leaves only nicely formatted filenames. If the filename is totally cleaned up then it'll use a default name
- Turned autocomplete input box for Price in Add Product
- Fix: If the file exists when adding a product append a number (timestamp) before the extension
- Fix: some people reported that they or their clients got lots of emails. The plugin will not process it a transaction if PayPal calls the plugin for 2nd or more times
- Added download expiration within 48 hours for new orders.
- Showing the annoying messages when sandbox mode is turned on to appear only on the plugins page(s)
- Added a limit to the downloaded files 3 per hash
- fixed: passing an extra variable which caused PayPal transactions not to validate
- Address Settings > sandbox IP which if supplied with enabled sandbox will enable sandbox mode only for that specific IP address.
- made the payment form to submit to the blog and then the WP site will redirect to PayPal
- added files to be supplied as external URL
- functionality to call another URL after a transaction
- added option to customize the submit button's image
- added info about what to backup in FAQ.
- added Products link in the Plugins section
- fixed the IPN part
- added trailing slash to the blog ...
- showing transaction status message (positive/negative) at the top in addition to the old message.
- added uninstall script to clean stuff up after plugin removal
- added sanbox paypal email in the settings (useful when testing with sandbox)
- added .htaccess in data/ folder
- added aggressive logging. the log file is made up hash and date for harder guessing. It should not be accessible because of htaccess
- rearranged settings menu screen
- showing the max upload size (hosting dependant)
- fixes and tweaks
- Added some fixes with the downloads.
- Chrome users were getting download interrupted.
- Added a link to the files (e.g. when the admin has to manually send the download link)
- Added a newsletter box in the settings
- Fixed: Notification was not sent to the payer
- Newsletter and donation boxes.
- Show product status and icons if a file has been attached