Orbisius Child Theme Creator
This plugin allows you to quickly create child themes from any theme that you have currently installed on your site/blog.
- Fix: The version 1.1.0 wasn't released properly.
- Added a new feature to Customize title, description etc of the new child theme
- Fixed: JS errors are cause errors with other plugins
- Loads plugin's JS/CSS files only on child theme creator pages (admin area)
- Tested with WP 3.7.1
- Added New File and Delete operations for Theme Editor #1 (left)
- Respects the DISALLOW_FILE_EDIT constant, which if set to true will disable the Theme editor
- Added a quick fix to use file modification time for the css and js assets.
- Added: Theme Editor
- New File, checks for existing file are made on typing.
- Tested with WP 3.7
- Loading current theme in the left editor if there is no theme selected yet.
- Reduced the font size of the links in the top right corner of Child Theme Creator and Theme Editor
- Separated Parent themes from Child ones
- Hid the advanced section. Was confusing and scaring people. If you really want to copy functions pass &orb_show_copy_functions parameter to the Child Plugin page.
- Tested under WordPress Multisite environment
- Added menus in WordPress Multisite environment
- Added an option for network wide theme activation (which is mutually exclusive with make theme active).
- Added double editor for easy theme editing.
- Added Orbisius: Edit to the theme list
- Show a notice in the plugins area to let the user know how to work with the plugin. On multisite the message is shown only on the network site.
- Aded minimized versions for main css and js
- Tested with wp 3.6.1
- Added a link in the Appearance
- Added header.php to the copied file list
- Added a checkbox in case the user wants to switch to the newly created theme
- Added a checkbox in case the user wants to copy the functions.php from the parent theme
- Removed parent theme's license from the copied list
- Removed the Create Child Theme From themes that are child themes already
- Skipping hidden files (files starting with a dot)
- Copying admin/ from the parent theme if it exists
- Added some security checks if the user actually has permission to install themes
- Fixed some notices
- Tested with wp 3.6
- Added settings page in case users want to check it.
- Added a few notices about http://qsandbox.com
- Added links to video demo
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.7.1
Last Updated: 2013-11-29
4.5 out of 5 stars
4 of 6 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?