Theme Options UI Builder for WordPress. A simple way to create & save Theme Options and Meta Boxes for free or premium themes.
- Hotfix - Fixed the Numeric Slider not work inside of a newly added List item.
- Hotfix - Fixed the numeric slider fallback value being set to 0, it now becomes the minimum value if no standard is set.
- Hotfix - Allow single quotes in std and choice value when exporting theme-options.php. Contributors via github @maimairel.
- Hotfix - Additional Themecheck bypass for required functions. Contributors via github @maimairel.
- Hotfix - Fixed post meta information being lost when loading revisions. Contributors via github @live-mesh.
- Hotfix - Removed template queries in option types. Contributors via github @live-mesh.
- Hotfix - Loading OptionTree on the 'init' action proved to be wrong, it now loads on 'after_setup_theme'.
- Hotfix - Layouts were not being imported properly due to using the wrong path variable.
- Hotfix - Fixed a JS mistake that caused upload in list items and sliders to not open the media uploader until saved first.
- Hotfix - Load OptionTree on the 'init' action, which allows the UI filters to properly function when not in theme mode.
- Hotfix - The OT_SHOW_SETTINGS_EXPORT constant was incorrectly set to false as the default.
- Added support for WordPress 3.6.
- UI got a small but needed update, and is now more inline with WordPress.
- Added WPML support for the Text, Textarea, and Textarea Simple option types, and within list items; even after drag & drop.
- Upload now uses the media uploader introduced in WordPress 3.5. Contributors via github @htvu, @maimairel, and @valendesigns.
- Added a horizontal Numeric Slider option type. Contributors via github @maimairel and @valendesigns.
- Added a Sidebar Select option type. Contributors via github @maimairel.
- Removed additional deprecated assigning of return value in PHP.
- Fix missing "Send to OptionTree" button in CPT. Contributors via github @jomaddim.
- Fix option types that use $count instead of an array key to select the option value.
- Created functions to register the Theme Options & Settings pages, and with better filtering.
- Added relative path support for Radio Image choices.
- Added dynamic replacement of 'OT_URL' & 'OT_THEME_URL' in the Radio Image source path.
- Make '0' possible as a field value. Validate for empty strings instead of empty(). Contributors via github @maimairel.
- The 'ot_theme_options_capability' filter is now working for different capabilities like editor.
- The 'ot_display_by_type' filter is now being assigned to a value.
- Added filter 'ot_show_options_ui' which allows you to hide the Theme Options UI Builder.
- Added filter 'ot_show_settings_import' which allows you to hide the Settings Import options on the Import page.
- Added filter 'ot_show_settings_export' which allows you to hide the Settings Export options on the Export page.
- Added filter 'ot_show_docs' which allows you to hide the Documentation.
- Added filter 'ot_use_theme_options' which allows you to hide the OptionTree Theme Option page (not recommended for beginners).
- Added filter 'ot_list_item_description' which allows you to change the default list item description text.
- Added filter 'ot_type_custom_post_type_checkbox_query' which allows you to filter the get_posts() args for Custom Post Type Checkbox.
- Added filter 'ot_type_custom_post_type_select_query' which allows you to filter the get_posts() args for Custom Post Type Select.
- Added filter 'ot_type_page_checkbox_query' which allows you to filter the get_posts() args for Page Checkbox.
- Added filter 'ot_type_page_select_query' which allows you to filter the get_posts() args for Page Select.
- Added filter 'ot_type_post_checkbox_query' which allows you to filter the get_posts() args for Post Checkbox.
- Added filter 'ot_type_post_select_query' which allows you to filter the get_posts() args for Post Select.
- Fixed an urgent JS regression bug that caused the upload option type to break. Code contributed by @anonumus via github.
- Added 'font-color' to the typography filter.
- Added support for Child Theme mode.
- Improved handling of standard values when settings are written manually.
- Add filter for CSS insertion value.
- Added 'ot_before_theme_options_save' action hook.
- Fix 'indexOf' JS error when upload is closed without uploading.
- Add textarea std value when option type is 'textarea', 'textarea-simple', or 'css'.
- Remove load_template and revert back to include_once.
- Fixed dynamic.css regression from 2.0.13 that caused the file to not save.
- Removed deprecated assigning of return value in PHP.
- Patch to fix PHP notice regression with the use of load_template in a plugin after Theme Check update.
- Fixed missing required arguments in OT_Loader::add_layout.
- Removed esc_attr() on font-family check.
- Added a 'ot_theme_options_parent_slug' filter in ot-ui-theme-options.php
- Fixed WP_Error from the use of wp_get_remote() instead of file_get_contents().
- Removed almost all of the Theme Check nag messages when in 'ot_theme_mode'.
- Fix an issue where Media Upload stopped working on some servers.
- Added additional filters to the array that builds the Theme Option UI.
- Made option-tree post type private.
- Revert capabilities back to manage_options in ot-ui-admin.php.
- Upload now sends the URL of the selected image size to OptionTree.
- Added new range interval filter to font-size, letter-spacing, & line-height.
- Allow Typography fields to be filtered out of the UI.
- Added filters to the array that builds the Theme Option UI.
- Added .format-setting-wrap div to allow for complex CSS layouts.
- Added better namespacing for the Colorpicker option type.
- Fixed theme-options.php export where it was adding an extra comma.
- Fixed a bug where the Textarea row count wasn't working for List Items.
- Added an apply_filter to the exported theme-options.php file.
- Added CSS id's to tabs and settings.
- Allow "New Layout" section to be hidden on the theme options page via a filter.
- Fixed a bug where the Colorpicker was not closing in List Items.
- Change capabilities from manage_options to edit_theme_options.
- Remove Textblock title in List Items & Metaboxes.
- Fixed a List Item bug that incorrectly added ID's based on counting objects - submitted by Spark
- Fixed incorrect text domain paths for both plugin and theme mode.
- Fixed a bug with UI Sortable not properly calculating the container height.
- Fixed Select dropdown selector bug - submitted by Manfred Haltner
- Fixed Radio Image remove class bug - submitted by designst
- Added new typography fields - submitted by darknailblue
- Added dynamic CSS support for new typography fields.
- Added new filters to typography fields, including low/high range & unit types.
- Fixed the issue where the Textarea Simple and CSS option types were mysteriously being ran through wpautop.
- Added missing class setting to Textarea, Textarea Simple, & CSS option types.
- Fixed theme-options.php exported array where label values were not correct.
- Change GET to POST for all AJAX calls to fix a bug where some servers would not allow long strings to be passed in GET variables.
- Added the 'ot_after_validate_setting' filter to the validation function.
- Added $field_id to the ot_validate_setting() for more precise filtering.
- Added the ot_reverse_wpautop() function that you can run input through just incase you need it.
- Updated the docs to include information on why WYSIWYG editors are not allowed in meta boxes and that they revert to a Textarea Simple.
- Update option-tree.pot file.
- Add auto import for backwards compatibility of old 1.x files.
- Added the ability to export settings into a fully functional theme-options.php.
- Fix typo in docs regarding the filter demo code.
- Removed slashes in the section and contextual help titles.
- Made colorpicker input field alignment more cross browser compatible.
- Fixed the load order to be compatible with 1.x version themes that think the get_option_tree() function doesn't exist yet.
- Tested and compatible with Cudazi themes, but the nag message is still visible.
- Run the 'option_tree' array through validation when importing data and layouts.
- Fix a bug where list items and sliders were not allowing the user to select the input field.
- Add a filter that allows you to not load resources for meta boxes if you're not going to use them.
- Update option-tree.pot file.
- Change the way the 'option_tree_settings' array validates. Strip out those damn slashes!
- Run the 'option_tree' array through validation when upgrading from the 1.0 branch to the 2.0 branch for the first time.
- Fix a typo in the slider array where textarea's were not saving the first time due to an incorrect array key.
- Had an incorrect conditional statement causing an issue where the plugin was attempting to create the 'option-tree' image attachment page, even though it was already created.
- The above also fixed a conflict with 'The Events Calendar' plugin.
- Added I18n support, let the translations begin. The option-tree.pot file is inside the languages directory.
- Trim whitespace on imported choices array.
- Fixed the CSS insert function not having a value to save.
- Import from table was not mapping settings correctly. It is now.
- Complete rewrite form the ground up.
- Better Theme Options UI Builder.
- New in-plugin documentation.
- Brand new responsive UI.
- Add new option types, most notable the List Item which should eventually replace the Slider.
- Added the simpler ot_get_option() function to eventually replace get_option_tree().
- Added support for Meta Boxes.
- Added Theme Mode where you can now include the plugin directly in your theme.
- Better validation on saved data.
- Simplified the import process.
- Added support for contextual help.
- Permanently move the Theme Option to the Appearance tab.
- Added a ton of filters.
- Made huge improvements to the code base and tested rigorously.
- Removed get_option_tree() in the WordPress admin area due to theme conflicts.
- Removed demo files in the assets folder at the request of WordPress
- Fixed scrolling issue on extra tall pages
- Added ability to show/hide settings & documentation via the User Profile page.
- Added Background option type.
- Added Typography option type.
- Added CSS option type.
- Better looking selects with 1=Yes,2=No where '1' is the value and 'Yes' is the text in the select.
- Made the AJAX message CSS more prominent.
- functions.load.php will now only load option type functions if viewing an OT admin page.
- Deregistered the custom jQuery UI in the 'Cispm Mail Contact' plugin when viewing an OptionTree page.
- Can now save layouts from the Theme Options page.
- You can now change the slider fields by targeting a specific "Option Key"
- Modified upload for situations where you manually enter a relative path
- Allow get_option_tree() function to be used in WP admin
- Changed permissions to edit_theme_options
- Revert functions.load.php, will fix and update in next version
- Added layout (theme variation) support with save/delete/activate/import/export capabilities. Contributions form Brian of flauntbooks.com
- Allow layout change on Theme Options page.
- Full Multisite compatibility by manually adding xml mime type for import options.
- Replaced eregi() with preg_match() for 5.3+ compatibility.
- Changed test data in the assets directory for new layout option.
- Made it so when the slider & upload image changes it's reflected on blur.
- Gave the slider image an upload button.
- Added do_action('option_tree_import_data') to option_tree_import_data() function before exit.
- Added do_action('option_tree_array_save') to option_tree_array_save() function before exit.
- Added do_action('option_tree_save_layout') to option_tree_save_layout() function before exit.
- Added do_action('option_tree_delete_layout') to option_tree_delete_layout() function before exit.
- Added do_action('option_tree_activate_layout') to option_tree_activate_layout() function before exit.
- Added do_action('option_tree_import_layout') to option_tree_import_layout() function before redirect.
- Added do_action('option_tree_admin_header') hook before all admin pages.
- Fixed bug where users could add a color without a hash.
- Only load option type function on Theme Options page
- Loading resources with absolute paths, no longer relative.
- Fixed a bug with uploader creating extra option-tree draft pages.
- Fixed slider toggle bug, now the sliders close when you open another or create new slide.
- Theme Integration added.
- Made the upload XML file openbase_dir compliant.
- Fixed multiple sliders issue
- Patch for get_option_tree() $is_array being false and still returning an array
- Added Slider option type with filter for changing the optional fields
- Fixed the text displayed for Measurement option type after options are reset
- Added filter to measurement units
- Code cleanup in the option_tree_array_save() function
- Fixed double quotes on front-end display
- Fixed double quotes in Textarea option type
- Added Measurement option type for CSS values
- Fixed Post option type only returning 5 items
- Added a scrolling window for checkboxes > 10
- Fixed the 'remove' icon from showing when nothing's uploaded
- Fixed the Undefined index: notices when WP_DEBUG is set to true
Requires: 3.5 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.6.1
Last Updated: 2013-9-9
4.8 out of 5 stars
0 of 9 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?