As you know, OPcache has no management page. This plugins offers you the OPcache dashboard designed for WordPress.
WARNING:This is experimental and in development. All files in this repo is licensed under GNU AFFERO GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE, Version 3.
- Important: To use this plugin, check following.
- PHP 5.5 or later, Did you compile PHP with --enable-opcache option?
- PHP 5.4 or earlier, Did you installed PECL ZendOpcache?
- If not, please see this document and enable/install OPcache.
For implementing this plugin, I referred to OPcache Dashboard(@buenosvinos)
- Copyright (c) 2012-2014 Daisuke Takahashi(Extend Wings)
- Portions (c) 2010-2012 Web Online.
- Unless otherwise stated, all files in this repo is licensed under GNU AFFERO GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE, Version 3. See LICENSE file.
GNU AFFERO GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE, Version 3
The MIT License
The BSD 3-Clause License
Apache License, Version 2.0