- Integration with full Onswipe platform
- Feels like a native app with the ability to swipe in-between articles.
- Touch gestures, such as two finger swipe to fast-forward, and three finger pinch to close an article.
- Infinitely customizable with 10 different table of contents layouts and 4 different article layouts
- Add your own accent color along with logo, loading screen, and icon
- Add to homescreen, to make your blog feel like a standalone app
- Social sharing built into every article
- Comment viewing
- Fixed minor errors with some multi-site installations
- Disable switch
- Better post thumbnails detection
- Feedback widget right in the admin page
- Better support for external images
- Automatically clean Onswipe's cache after posting/updating a post.
- Fixed bug, where some installs couldn't update their layouts.
- Compatibility fixes for popular plugins
- Fixed problem with smileys
- Workaround for sites using static page as front page
- Automatically ad feature image on top of posts
- Restores compatibility for 1.0 REST api
- Speed bump.
- 100+ minor bug fixes.
- Faster loading of posts.
- Better integration with WP Super Cache and W3 Total Cache.
- Compatibility with various plugins.
- Fixed bug, where Onswipe didn't work when the site was added to the desktop.
- Fixed bug, which displayed entities in author names.
- FAQ update.
* Solved recommendations issue.
* Precache data for better performance.
* Fixed missing layouts bug.
* New Ajax UI for layout generation.
* Assorted bug fixes.