Visit Setup Guide (ja)/(en).
- Donwload plugin file and unzip it.
- Upload "online-lesson-booking-system" folder to the "/wp-content/plugins/" directory
- Activate the plugin through the "Plugins" menu in WordPress
Plugin set up
- Open the WordPress admin panel, and go to the plugin option page "OLBsystem".
- Menu "OLBsystem > General" is setup about reservation and a timetable.
- Menu "OLBsystem > Special pages" is setup of the name (slug) of a page indispensable to a system.
- Menu "OLBsystem > Mail" is Edit of the text of notice mail.
- This plug-in uses JQuery. Insert in your theme-file(functions.php) the code "wp_enqueue_script('jquery');".
- Some special pages are already created, when the plug-in was activated.
- Activate added widget "Members only", "Teachers only", and "Admins only".
Edit the schedule of teacher
- Add some users as teacher. Teacher's role is "author".
- Open the their profile-edit-page, check the item of "teacher".
- Log in as a teacher. Access the "editschedule" page and set a schedule.
- Make the information of each teacher as "post" (ex. with "teacher" category, etc.), and insert short cord [olb_weekly_schedule id="xx"].
- "id" is ID number of each teacher. ID number is confirmed with a list of users in admin-page.
- Check the item of the "membership" (anyone can register) in the admin page of WordPress.
- A "new user's default role" is "subscriber".
- Members perform new user's registration themselves. Member must set item "Skype ID".
- Administrator update the item "term of validity" of member's profile. (ex. after checking the payment from a member, etc.)
- "Ticket system" can be chosen from version 0.4.0.