- The CURL library installed or "allow url fopen" enabled in php.ini or WP 2.5 and up.
- The plugins directory needs to be writable by the webserver (if you plan to use the upgrade/installer features of this plugin). The exact permission requirements vary by server, though CHMOD 666 should be sufficient.
To install the plugin follow these steps :
- Download the one-click-plugin-updater.zip file to your local machine.
- Unzip the file
- Upload "one-click-plugin-updater" folder to the "/wp-content/plugins/" directory
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress