This plugin enables you to filter posts in a particular category and then apply mass updates to selected posts.
- Update to selected category - Delete the currently filtered category and set a new Target Category for the selected posts
- Add selected category - Adds the Target Category to the selected posts
- Delete selected category - Deletes the currently filtered category from the selected posts
- Republish - update the post date to the current time stamp.
- Republish - alter the post date by adding or subtracting defined amounts
For version 2.0, oik batchmove also supports Scheduled republishing using WordPress CRON
For version 2.1, oik batchmove supports
- Category republishing of oldest posts in selected Categories
- Tag republishing of oldest posts with selected Tags
For version 2.2, category and tag republishing only republishes ONE post per category or tag