Removed deprecated function calls
Modified url used for dashboard to not include project id when it has not been set.
Improved UI to give error message in dashboard when no project id has been set
- Bug fix to prevent user entry of whitespace characters for Project ID and Security Code
- Bug fix for Upgrade with PayPal link.
- Correct incorrect spelling of 'invisibility'
- Removed the 'Logging Enabled/Disabled' option (you can deactivate the plugin instead). Updated installation instructions.
- Removed option to set partition - no longer required.
- Added counter position option. Allows you to specify the position of the counter in the header or footer.
- Added 'forced invisibility' option. Allows you to enable an invisible counter without logging into your StatCounter account.
- Added ability to view StatCounter Stats from within the WordPress Admin.