IMPORTANT>> Before you install, please make sure that you have installed and activated the "OAS ToolBox" plugin. http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/oas-toolbox/
Instructions for installing the OAS Sticky Posts Plugin.
- Download and extract the Plugin zip file.
- Upload the 'oas-sticky-posts' folder to the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory.
- Activate the Plugin via the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Once activated, Goto "Settings -> OAS Sticky Posts" and select the posts that you want to be displayed on the sidebar.
- Once you done with the selection add and customize the "OAS Sticky Posts" via the "Appearence -> Widgets" settings page.