NuCaptcha WordPress Plugin
Protect your site with a video CAPTCHA solution that provides better security and is easier to read for your visitors.
- Updated NuCaptcha PHP Client library to 1.0.16383
- Updated NuCaptcha PHP Client library to 1.0.13738
- Fixed a minor issue with NuCaptcha Create Account
- Improved error handling in NuCaptcha config page
- CSS fix in NuCaptcha config panel
- Fixing a bad API url that was submitted to the WP plugin repository
- Windows host minimum PHP requirements is now 5.1 (down from 5.3)
- Support for BuddyPress registration page
- Support for Contact Form 7 forms
- Create account is now done at https://console.nucaptcha.com
- Added custom skin option
- NuCaptcha resources served over SSL for WP sites on https
- Re-organized the options into basic and advanced
- Improved Sign In UI
- Updated NuCaptcha Client library to 1.0.10543
- Fixes minor incompatibility with themes that have multiple elements with id="comment" on the page.
- Updated NuCaptcha Client library to 1.0.9158
- NuCaptcha is now visible by default on comment form
- Fixes an issue with NuCaptcha showing up when replying to comments in the admin dashboard.
- NuCaptcha WordPress plugin now works with caching plugins such as wp-cache and wp-super-cache!
- Improved theme compatibility
- Fixed some PHP warnings that would show up on certain configurations
- Automatically detects incompatible plugins
- Upgraded php clientlib to 1.0.8186
- Public persistent data validation less strict. The NuCaptcha platform handles this at the validate server.
- Fixed an issue with ValidateOnError. It now only validates for errors that occur during the token request.
- Fixed a validation error that could occur in rare instances on older browsers (IE 6, Opera 8 etc)
- Added ValidateOnError, enabled by default
- Fixed a PHP pass by reference warning
- Fixed 'Invalid Key, cannot decipher' messages that occurred on certain systems.
- Fixed an incompatibility with other login/registration form plugins.
- Upgraded php clientlib to 1.0.6593.
- Improved handling of poor connections.
- Improved error handling.
- Added an option to 'Ignore Admin Login'.
- Added a notice for admin users when their answers are ignored.
- Fixed an account creation bug when WordPress address and Blog address were different.
- Upgraded php clientlib to 1.0.6448.
- Plugin is more compatible with custom themes.
- Fixed a bad url in the admin page when blog url is different than site url.
- Upgraded to php clientlib 1.0.5951.
- Added login form nucaptcha back in (ignores validate for admin users)
- SSL Verify Enable is now an option. Improved error handling when SSL cert bundles aren't configured correctly.
- Fixed an error in WP http_streams implementation when running without lib curl.
- Improved help text in config settings page.
- Fixed an error in the update account page.
- Better dependency checking before the plugin attempts to activate.
- Updated to clientlib 1.0.5907
- Better handling of DNS records.
- PHP requirement on Windows bumped up to 5.3
- Removed the login captcha because it was locking people out when there were incompatibilities in their configuration.
- Fixed an exception that occurred when your server environment didn't have SSL certs configured correctly (example: Base install of MAMP on OSX).
Requires: 2.7 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2014-1-9
4.7 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?