Nowtalk is a web-based, realtime chat room plugin that allows your website visitors to engage in live group chats and 1-on-1 instant message conversations, right above your content, without leaving your site.
It's FREE to add, takes 1 MINUTE to embed onto your site, and works on both desktop and mobile browsers.
See a live demo on the bottom right corner of: nowtalk.com/blog
More information on: nowtalk.com
Adding Nowtalk to your website
- increases user engagement
- turns your site into a social venue about the topics you cover
- builds community and fosters connections between readers
- allows you to better know your readers with analytics and transcripts
- enables your readers to crowdsource live help
- works on both desktop and mobile browsers
- easy-to-install, takes one minute
- no downloads, entirely web-based
- users can sign in and chat with their Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Linkedin accounts
- full transcripts of chat conversations
- analytics about site visitors
- customize your chat settings with admin dashboard on Nowtalk.com
- any user can block any other user with one click
- admins can boot users out of the chat, delete comments in realtime, permanently ban users
- vulgar language filter replaces vulgar words with asterisks
- flood control- cant type too many comments at a time
- adjustable barriers to entry- either allow or disallow guest comments
- users can easily minimize or close the chat if uninterested
Having difficulties installing Nowtalk? Want to host a chat of over 50 users? Have any suggestions or feature requests?
We're here to help.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll respond within 48 hours on business days. You could also contact us at nowtalk.com/contact.
In the meantime, check out nowtalk.com and nowtalk.com/blog for more information about the plugin.