To install the WP NotifyComment plugin just follow this simple 5-step recipe :
- Download the plugin and expand it to an empty directory of your local disk drive.
- Copy the local wp-notify-comment folder created by the unzipper onto your server plugins folder (wp-content/plugins/).
- Login into the WordPress administration area and click on the Plugins left menu. Expand the Installed view.
- Locate the NotifyComment plugin and click on the Activate link. Check that the plugin is actually listed as activated.
- You are done, check now a comment is sent if you post a comment (not being logged as administrator).
More information on this widget utilization can be found there.