With Nokia Maps & Places plugin you can easily add places and addresses into your WordPress posts or pages.
- Performance improvements for place display
- Place search popup fix
- Other bugfixes
- Compatibility fix. Plugin is now compatible with newest wordpress versions.
- Bugfixes and improvements
- Fixing NOTICE errors when wordpress is running in debug mode
- Fixing bubble endless spinner when geo service fails
- Other minor bugfixes and improvements
- Switched to Nokia Maps API 2.2.1
- Switched to new geocoder 6.2
- Added Traffic and Public Transport in a wizard and in a place widget
- Added "Get directions" link in actions (opens Nokia Maps in a new window, current implementation has pop-up blocking issues)
- Bug fixes
- Geo IP Location, then browser language preference is used for initial map position
- Map Right Click location selection (possible coordinate selection when address is not available)
- Introducing preview bubble during result selection
- Possible place selection and zoom into place from the preview bubble
- More search results displayed on map
- Improved searching experience
- Rendered map icons are clickable
- Instant zooming to cities, countries and administration areas when searched
- Increasing Thickbox window and map size
- Introducing place title change
- Tile type on "Customize your map" set according to tile type on "Search for the place or address"
- Improved support for legacy addresses
- Fixed layout issues
- Nokia Maps API (2.2.0) used to generate Map and Places information
- Introducing common identifier for both Places and Addresses (href parameter in shortcode)
- Zoom level and tile type are persistent (during place layout selection, changing zoom level or tile type will reflect in final Place/Address display)
- Fixed Layout issues for place/address selection wizard
- Templates for place/address selection wizard are part of the plugin bundle
- Numbers added to result list items will reflect the numbered pins shown on the map
- Fixed layout issues for results with small amount of data
- Improved pin positioning within place's templates
- 'Results not found' are communicated to the user
- Support for sidebar widgets.
- New compact template to use.
- Bug fixes.
- Fixed iframe url on frontend side - always use get_option('siteurl')
- New labels for Add place popup: display options (Customize your map)
- Remove unused tinymce/colorbox
- Remove unnecessary wp_enqueue_script from nokia-mapsplaces.php to fix failing placesapi GET requests
- Replace nokia-places-plugin with nokia-mapsplaces
- New contributor: radek.adamczyk
Requires: 3.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2014-1-21
4.3 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?