Ninja Forms Unique Textbox
Extend Ninja Forms' functionality by allowing textbox field to have unique values.
- Download a copy of the plugin from wordpress.org/plugins.
- Extract the files from the compressed file; this will create a directory.
- Upload the extracted directory to your website's plugins directory (wp-content/plugins/ is the default).
- Log into your WordPress backend console.
- Locate and activate the plugin from the Plugins page.
- Optionally configure language settings under Forms > Settings > Labels.
- Consider subscribing to Fineswap's newsletter to receive updates and news from us.
Requires: 3.0.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.8.3
Last Updated: 2014-2-10
0 of 1 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?