- Fixed a long time bug with the default header location and Internet Explorer.
- fixed the automatic placement issue with IE browsers.
- This should also fix some meta tag issues that were occuring.
- fixed the the localization to the widget page
- Added Swedish Translationn - Provided by Per Söderman of http://www.mesas.se
- Added some lines to the POT file that were missed initially.
- Removed Pro/Lite declaration in the Ninja Announcement menu so it stays on one line.
- Removed the explicit menu position to remove conflicts with other plugins.
- Add a check when location is a widget so that if inavtive the widget container won't be output.
- Completely reworked how Ninja Announcements works. 2.0 represents a much better version of the plugin overall.
*FIxed a major bug that prevented users from editing Ninja Announcements properly on WordPress 3.2.
*Fixed some major security holes within Ninja Announcements.
*Fixed a bug that prevented the link/unlick buttons from working on the editor.
- Fixed a major bug for some users that caused the announcement editor to appear as an all-white box.
- Fixed some minor bugs. One dealing with HTML validation and another with security issues.
- Added a "close" button to each announcement. This allows the user to close each for the rest of their browsing session
- Inclusion of a shortcode allows you to easily place an announcement on a page or post. [ninja_annc id=3]
- Added a new function for template designers that allows you to show all active announcements.
- First version of Ninja Announcements released.