This powerful portfolio plugin is highly suitable to showcase your work / portfolio and group them nicely under jQuery powered tabs.
rect-1 template CSS fix
1. PDF support for lightbox gallery.
2. New Template variation for Round template. template code: 'round-2'
3. New Template variation for Rectangular template. template code: 'rect-2'
1. New Template. template code: 'round-1'
2. New Template. template code: 'rect-1'
3. Better thumbnail generation.
4. flush_rewrite_rules() on plugin activation to take care of 404 error on single portfolio post.
5. Taxonomy slug changed to 'portfolio-type'
URL from Media Library button to select full size Image URL much easier from your site's Media Library.
1. Fixed - Warning: Illegal string offset 'template' issue (http://wordpress.org/support/topic/issues-5)
2. Fixed - After filter, gallery showing all images
1. Fixed - Error on above thumbnails on page (http://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-on-above-thumbnails-on-page)
1. Fixed - Jetpack compatibility issue (http://wordpress.org/support/topic/jetpack-compatibility-issue)
2. Fixed - Two menu items for 'Item Type' (http://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-nimble-portfolio-observation-on-install)
3. Fixed - No "Nimble Portfolio" tab on Dashboard/Admin Menu (http://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-nimble-tab-on-dashboard)
1. A small bug that was printing the shortcode out, instead of replacing the shortcode.
2. Function to use in php code i.e.
1. A small bug that was hiding the item types.
2. A lot of people were asking for PrettyPhoto so now plugin uses PrettyPhoto instead of fancybox for gallery.
1. A small bug that did not allow selection of featured images from library files has now been fixed. You can select from the images available in your library for portfolio items.
2. Another bug that stopped sorting of portfolio category names that contained special charcters has been resolved. Now category names with special characters can be sorted. This is useful if you want to create a price-range sort feature using $ or £ etc in your category names.
1.0.0 – First release
Requires: 3.3 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.6.1
Last Updated: 2013-10-25
13 of 30 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?