When upgrading from version 1 to version 2, your current plugin skin (template) will be replaced by new default skin, there is no going back to your old plugin skin. But who cares when your old fixed style skin is replaced by modern responsive design :)
What's New in Version 2
11 Aug 2014
- Sort Order field for Filters added.
24 Jul 2014
- If Portfolio URL is not defined, its link wont be shown.
08 Jul 2014
- Better handling of template paths, better support for add-ons, modify WP action and WP filters parameters to provide more data for better support
- More robust and optimized way of generating Filters and Items attributes in default skin
- Fixed crop flag while generating thumbnail
25 Jun 2014
- Error when updating Skin options - Fatal error: Call to a member function setOptions() on a non-object
24 Jun 2014
- Replaced Skin menu registration procedure so the plugin will run on PHP version prior to 5.3.0
- site_url() used instead of get_bloginfo('url'); function to take care of sub-directory installation
18 Jun 2014
17 Jun 2014
- FIXED: Too few arguments in class.NimblePortfolio.php bug (reference)
16 Jun 2014
"Version 2.0.0 Released!"
09 Sep 2013
09 Sep 2013
- PDF support for lightbox gallery.
- New Template variation for Round template. template code: 'round-2'
- New Template variation for Rectangular template. template code: 'rect-2'
05 Aug 2013
1. New Template. template code: 'round-1'
2. New Template. template code: 'rect-1'
3. Better thumbnail generation.
4. flush_rewrite_rules() on plugin activation to take care of 404 error on single portfolio post.
5. Taxonomy slug changed to 'portfolio-type'
06 May 2013
URL from Media Library button to select full size Image URL much easier from your site's Media Library.
05 Mar 2013
- Fixed - Warning: Illegal string offset 'template' issue (http://wordpress.org/support/topic/issues-5)
- Fixed - After filter, gallery showing all images
04 Mar 2013
- Fixed - Error on above thumbnails on page (http://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-on-above-thumbnails-on-page)
05 Feb 2013
- Fixed - Jetpack compatibility issue (http://wordpress.org/support/topic/jetpack-compatibility-issue)
- Fixed - Two menu items for 'Item Type' (http://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-nimble-portfolio-observation-on-install)
- Fixed - No "Nimble Portfolio" tab on Dashboard/Admin Menu (http://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-nimble-tab-on-dashboard)
12 Oct 2012
- A small bug that was printing the shortcode out, instead of replacing the shortcode.
- Function to use in php code i.e.
31 Aug 2012
- A small bug that was hiding the item types.
- A lot of people were asking for PrettyPhoto so now plugin uses PrettyPhoto instead of fancybox for gallery.
25 Aug 2012
- A small bug that did not allow selection of featured images from library files has now been fixed. You can select from the images available in your library for portfolio items.
- Another bug that stopped sorting of portfolio category names that contained special characters has been resolved. Now category names with special characters can be sorted. This is useful if you want to create a price-range sort feature using $ or £ etc in your category names.
29 Jun 2012
1.0.0 – First release