This powerful portfolio plugin is highly suitable to showcase your work / portfolio and group them nicely under jQuery powered tabs.
Using this free plugin you can transform your portfolio in to a cutting edge jQuery powered gallery that lets you feature and sort your work like a pro.
1) Add portfolio item types under
Nimble Portfolio -> Item Type, such as web, mobile, graphics e.t.c.
2) Add new portfolio items using custom post type under
Nimble Portfolio -> Add Portfolio Item. Add item title, description e.t.c.
3) Upload and set featured image from the far right bottom box.
4) Specify full-size Image URL or Video URL (youtube, vimeo) in the input field
Image/Video URL on the left. You can also use
URL from Media Library button to select the URL of full-size image from Media Library.
5) Specify a live URL for your project in the input field
Our free plugin comes with short code support and by default it uses the 3 column round template, so the following two short codes will entail the same result.
You can see from the above shortcode that the later part of the code refers to the use of template.
Fluid columns - round template - variation 1
Fluid columns - square template - variation 1
Fluid columns - round template - variation 2
Fluid columns - square template - variation 2
With Premium features such as:
1. Category Order Sorting.
2. Advanced Item Order Sorting (on date, title, sort order number, randomize e.t.c.)
3. Display Selected Types and Manage Multiple Portfolios.
4. Shortcode Generator.
5. Pagination Support for Large Portfolios.
6. Configurable Separate Gallery for each Item.
7. Making use of Quick Sand Plugin and Configurable CSS3 Transformation.
8. More templates. (including Responsive template for responsive themes)
To learn more please visit http://www.nimble3.com/shop/premium-nimble-portfolio-plugin/
When you upgrade, the following problems may arise.
1. If you have customized the template using the previous version, then your template may be lost. Therefore, take out a backup of your template files that you can re-deploy after upgrade.
Requires: 3.3 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.6.1
Last Updated: 2013-10-25
13 of 31 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?