An elegant login and register widget that can be placed in any widget area on your site.
- Add login/register widget in any widget area in your site.
- Uses only one area and screen to login, register, and retrieve forgotten passwords.
- Cleanly transitions by flipping between login, register, and forgotten password screens on command.
- Can appear horizontally or vertically.
- Ajax enabled authentication, allowing the whole process to take place on a single page instead of linking to the WordPress login page.
- SSL compatible to keep your website secure.
- France (fr_FR) - GabLeRoux.
- Lithuania (lt_LT) - Justas Malinauskas
- Arab (ar_AR) - Mehdi Bounya
- Spanish (es_ES) - Pedro Bibiloni
- German (de_DE) - Alexander Conca
- Danish (da_DK) - henrik
- Dutch (nl_NL) - Jan Hilhorst
- Norwegian/bokmål (no_NB) - flytende.no
If you have created your own language translation, or have an update of an existing one, you can send gettext PO and MO files to
firstname.lastname@example.org so I can bundle it into next versions.
Login Widget Pro
Login Widget Pro has launched!, Check it out here
This plugin is brought to you by the SuperPlugin team.
We at SuperPlugin make our experience crafting WordPress sites for clients available to you - creating both free and premium plugins embodying the lessons we learned and the problems we've solved.
Visit our site to learn more about us and our revolutionary new widget management plugin: Power Widgets