- NEW FEATURE: Request Throttle for Unregistered Users
- Settings mimic SAM Broadcaster Pro configuration but only affect
- Some request data is now stored directly in the WordPress database so that
throttling can be handled completely by the web server without touching the
SAM client or database.
- Requests are now associated with users. This will be used later to implement
additional features like personal request histories.
- Requests for unregistered users can be completely disabled by setting the
daily limit to zero (0).
- Improved Error Handling
- Reorganized the Settings Page into Tabs. There are now three separate
- Connections - SAM Client and SQL Database Settings
- Pages - Page IDs and other page display options
- Status Messages - Custom Status Messages when a request is rejected.
- BugFix : The Custom Status messages for Song and Artist were reversed.
- Compatibility: Changed the implementation used to initialize the widgets in
order to ensure better compatibility with outdated themes and PHP versions.
- Added Customizable Status Messages (Feature Request from JTMVK )
BUGFIX: Fixed a bug in the error trapping logic.
- Added songsearch shortcode.
- Added toplist shortcode.
- Added Top Requests Widget
- Added Upcoming Tracks Widget
- Added Recently Played Tracks Widget (Includes currently playing track)
Removed some preliminary test code that was inadvertently included in the initial
release. The code in question generated a blank widget. Widgets are still being
worked for a later release (Likely the 1.1 release).
Initial Public Release