Settings -> General and fill out the "NGP API Key", "Donation Support Phone Line", and "Addt'l Information for Donation Footer" fields.
- This plugin requires php greater than or equal to version 5.3
- "NGP API Key" is how this plugin authenticates with your NGP VAN service. You need to make sure the API Credentials string you get from NGP is for the "CWP" API.
- "NGP Secure URL" is used if you need to specify a different secure URL than the site might have already been configured to use (for instance, your SSL cert is for donate.yourdomain.com, which points at your WordPress site, but the site also loads under http://www.yourdomain.com).
- "Check to accept Amex" is a checkbox that, when checked, causes the American Express options for card-type to show up on the front-end.
- "Donation Support Phone Line" is shown with the error message when the contribution gets rejected by the NGP VAN server.
- "Addt'l Information for Donation Footer" might be used for listing things like donation mailing address, donation limits, taxable status of donations, etc.
If you want to use this plugin, including the donation portions, in a dev environment on your local machine, use ".dev" as the TLD (We develop in virtual hosts on our developer machines. Edit /etc/hosts to add a .dev url). When this plugin is live, it forces SSL on any pages with the donation shortcode. Make sure
$_SERVER['HTTPS'] is set, valid and "on".