The NextGEN widgets only allow showing of single images, I needed a solution to show links to galleries, so I wrote this widget. You can specify the following parameters:
- Maximum Galleries: the number of galleries you want to show
- Gallery Order: you can select random, date added ascending or date added descending
- Gallery Thumbnail: which image should be taken as thumbail in the sidebar (preview set in NGG, first or random image)
- AutoThumb parameters: if you got AutoThumb installed, the widget will use its functions to resize the image to your needs. Use a string like
w=80&h=80&zc=1 here to show 80x80 square thumbnails.
- Output width/height: if you don't use AutoThumb, the plugin will set the HTML attributes width & height.
- Default Link Id: the widget assumes that you set up pages for each gallery and link the gallery to that page (you can use the NGG Gallery Editor to do this). If a gallery has no link set, it will use the default link (id of a page or post).
- Exclude galleries: exclude galleries by specifying their ID as comma separated list