NextGen Gallery Powertags
Extends NextGen Gallery to simplify the image filtering, providing a simple way to filter the gallery images with their own tags.
- NEW: Added ability to hide the tag menu (thanks to Petr).
- NEW: Added russian language (thanks to J-Skip).
- Fixed: Added a parent div above menu and content.
- Typo correction: changed "sel" to "sep" in the attribute options readme.
- Fixed: The tag slug must be used insted of the tag name in the taglist.
- NEW: Added the "All" word (and others) translatable.
- NEW: Added the "select" option for the tagmenu_format attribute
- NEW: Added the "active-tag" class for the active tag, so you can easily add the style in your CSS stylesheet.
- NEW: Added the "include" attribute
- Fixed: "exclude" attribute when there are multiple tags per image
- NEW: "exclude" attribute to hide one or more tags
- Fixed: the ability of filtering by the gallery ID
Requires: 3.0.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2013-7-26
0 of 2 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?