- PHP 5.3 or later.
- WordPress 3.0 or later.
- OpenSSL libraries installed for PHP.
Steps to Install
- Unzip newscred-wp.zip file to 'wp-content/plugins' on your server, or use the standard WordPress Install/Upload plugin feature.
- Activate through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Add your NewsCred API access key.
- Start writing a new post! The Newscred Plugin will help you to post articles, and suggest related images, topics, and categories as you start typing your queries.
That's it! You can also change the search settings for images and articles, and automatically publish (or save as drafts) continual news feeds with myFeeds.