Network Username Restrictions Override
Override restrictions on WordPress network usernames.
- Remove use of call-time pass by reference to avoid warnings on PHP 5.3 and newer
- Secondary username length check no longer causes an error when adding a username longer than the configured minimum
- Match error message with http://core.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/20441
- Add support for periods in usernames
- Update plugin URIs
- Add a check for super admins setting the minimum username length to longer than four characters
Requires: 3.4 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.4.2
Last Updated: 2012-6-20
4.1 out of 5 stars
0 of 1 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?