Network Shared Posts plugin enables you to share posts over WP Multi Site network. You can display on any blog in your network the posts selected by
Craete post or page and put a short code [netsposts ] with desired arguments into your page content .
Example: [netsposts include_blog=’1,2,5′ days=’30′ taxonomy=’news’ titles_only=false show_author=true thumbnail=true size=’90,90′ image_class=’ alignleft’ auto_excerpt=true excerpt_length=500 show_author=true paginate=true list=5]
You can get the full list of short code arguments on plugin's web site http://code-ext.com/blog/2012/07/30/network-shared-posts/
With Network Shared Posts Ext (extended version) you can :
1. remove page title or change its style
2. put your own title in content area.
2. display a menu on the left site of content.
3. display posts in multi column layout.
4. use admin page to create a short code without need to look up blog id in database.
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.4.2
Last Updated: 2012-9-6
0 of 2 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?