The NetOffer System is designed primarily as a business digital marketing toolkit. Included are the following:
- Customer Relationship Management Database: This is a feature rich database tool with many integrated features. You can record comments, track emails sent to your customer list, schedule reminders, update your records with the source files from your client account if you clients also have an account on NetOffer, generate automated messages to new members to your database when they sign up, and much more.
- Email Marketing System: You can send emails to individuals in your database, or to selected groups of database records. These emails are feature rich and can contain both attachments and videos if you wish.
- Marketing Automation System: You can create an unlimited number of marketing campaigns, and each campaign can have an unlimited number of messages. Each campaign can be triggered to start for an individual Member or a group of Members of your Community (your database).
- Classified Advertising System: The Classified Ad system allows you to post Classified Ads that show up on your website. If you wish, the Members of your Community can also post ads, or you can deny that privilege, or you can allow it for all then deny specific individuals, or you deny the privilege for all and permit for specific individuals.
- Business Products and Services Listing System: You can list an unlimited number of products and services that you sell, or that you purchase. You can research the system and find sellers for the things you want to purchase, or buyers for the things you want to sell. This is like Match.com but for business the Buyer is always anonymous until the buyer decides to reveal themselve to the Seller.
- An Events Calendar: You can post events in the events calendar, and you can allow your Members to do so, if you wish.
- A B-2-B Connectivity System: You can research the system to find Buyers or Sellers that you are interested in interacting with.
- Business Networking Activity Tracking: If you are involved in weekly business networking groups you can use the system to send Referrals, Testimonials, record 1-1 Meetings, and record you Meeting Attendance and your Guests if you brought them to a meeting.
- Refferral Tracking System: You can keep track of Referrals that you have both Sent and Received so that you have a record of your Referral activities with your network.
- Testimonials Generation and Tracking: You can send and receive testimonials to others on the NetOffer System and you always have complete control over whether those testimonials show up on your website. If you approve them and they are edited by the Sender then they automatically come off of your website until you re-approve the edited versions.
- Networking Group Activity Reporting System: If you are the facilitator of a networking group you can use the system to track the activity within your group. You can track Referrals, 1-1 Meetings, Attendance, Guests, etcl. You can generate reports on the activity so that you can wee how vibrant your group is.
- Private Membership System: If you sell intellectual property you can create private content that only your Members can get access to. You can control access to the content by setting access levels and then establishing similar access levels for the members of you database. There is special widget for this service and this service is only offered to people who have Upgraded to the Platinum Account version which has a monthly fee of $27.00.
NOTE: We do not have a Demo Site yet. We are working on that.
- Download (From http://netoffer-wp-plugin.com/) and unzip the plugin. (We Recommend that you install it using the WordPress Zip installer)
- Upload the plugin to the Plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin.
- Click on the admin menu item NetOffer Tools->Activate Account.
- Follow the Link provided to register with NetOffer.
- Use of this plugin requires an active account with NetOffer.com. Registration is free and you will be able to obtain an activation key after registering.
- After registering go to your NetOffer Account Dashboard and click on the My Account button.
- This will return an Activation Key for you to copy to your plugin activation form.
- Click on the [NetOffer Activation Key] link and enter the Activation Key, and then,
- Click on the [NetOffer Usern Name] link and enter your Username. Now the plugin installation is complete.
- You will see a list of Menu Sections show up, each with the NetOffer Favicon next to the Menu Section. Hover over the Menu Sections to see individual selection options on the menu slideout See Above.
- NOTE: The Menu Sections will not display until you have entered the Activation Key and the Username as per above.
- Install the NetOffer Remote Signup Form Widget in the sidebar where you want it to be displayed.
Daily Use Tips:
- Each time you log into your WordPress website and click on one of the NetOffer Menu Items you will be required to insert your NetOffer Username and Password. Thereafter, until you log out of your WordPress website, you will be able to access the NetOffer Tools without having to log again.
- The NetOffer Dashboard (shown to the right here ) contains a lot of Database and Marketing tools for you to use. Each of those tools can be accessed directly from your Menu, however, once you have transferred to the NetOffer Dashboard you can stay within the NetOffer Dashboard without having to return to your WordPress website to select options.
- NOTE: your NetOffer System is a fully functional WordPress website system which we recommend you configure to mirror your WordPress website and link back to your WordPress website to provide valuable inbound links.
- ALSO: if you own a business we highly recommend that you use the NetOffer Business Profile and What We Sell sections to list your business so that we can help market you and your products and services to our other clients.
- To collect Newsletter Subscribers from your WordPress website install the NetOffer Remote Signup Form Widget in the sidebar where you want it to be displayed.