[PHP5 is required]
You can either install it automatically from the wordpress admin panel or do it manually:
- Unzip the archive and put the nepali-unicode-converter folder into your wordpress folder(/wp-content/plugins/).
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu.
- After activating the plugin you will see a field "Nepali Unicode" in the admin settings menu
- Click on that and you will be taken into the page where you can convert any text
into Nepali unicode and paste them anywhere in the web.
- It needs internet connection to work.