- Download the .zip archive (link below) and extract.
- Upload the 'nba-standings' folder to your plugin directory. You should now have a '/wp-content/plugins/nba-standings/' directory holding the contents of the .zip file.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' page in WordPress.
- Go to 'Settings->NBA Standings' in your admin interface to select the conference you'd like to display and the team you'd like to highlight.
To display via sidebar widget:
- Go to 'Appearance->Widgets' in your admin interface.
- Under 'Available Widgets' look for 'NBA Standings'.
- Drag 'NBA Standings' to the sidebar.
- Enter a title for the widget and click the 'Save' button on the bottom of the widget.
To display via template tag add the following line of code to the place you'd like the standings to be displayed:
<?php if(function_exists(ShowNBAStandings)) : ShowNBAStandings(); endif; ?>