Download and unzip the myvoice widget.
- Upload myvoice widget folder to your blog /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Log into your WordPress blog.
- On the right, click on plugins and you should see MyVoice Widget plugin. Click on Activate to activate it.
- To deactivate any plug in, click on deactivate.
- To setup the widget, click on Design or Presentation and then click on Widget. You should see Myvoice in the widget list. Now, if you have more than one sidebar, you can choose which sidebar you would like the My Voice widget to be located in.
- To the right, you should see Myvoice widget editor. Click on edit to change the title for your Myvoice widget. Then, click on change, and save changes.
- Browse over to your blog. Myvoice widget is installed in your sidebar.
- Remember, the myvoice widget has to be activated with a Myvoice service in order for you to use it with your phone. Sign up for the voice service.