- Download the zipped plugin.
- Unzip the plugin and move the mybloglog folder inside your wordpress plugins directory ([your blog directory]/wp-content/plugins).
- Make the cache directory writable by your webserver (i.e. chmod 777 cache).
- Login to WordPress as an administrator and click on the Plugins tab.
- Find the MyBlogLog plugin and click on Activate
For more details, read the documentation.
The documentation is also included in the plugin and is accessible through the plugin configuration page.