My Trending Post is a plugin which search for Trending Topics on Twitter every hour. It then compare the Trending Topics with
your post's blog and send a tweet with a link to your post if it match with the topic.
- An automatic tweet from a user defined twitter account, with a link related to one of your blog's post and the World trending topic (the plugin will check for Trending Topics every hours)
- An hashtag will be added after the link, with the matched's topic
- A smart algorithm to separate concatenated camel words (e.g. #10FavouriteBands ==> 10 Favourite Bands) and so increase the matching between yours posts and the trending topics (often concatenated)
- The post sent will be flagged and so won't be sent again until 7 days
- The possibility of excluding one or more categories of article to be tweeted (Now available in the Lite version)
Additionaly, if you get the Full Version, you will have:
- The Zone choice between World and any other countries covered by Twitter Trending Topics
- The possibility of enabling/disabling the sending of the tweets
- The possibility of enabling/disabling the sending of an email for each tweet sent (with email address and title settings)
- The possibility of adding a text before the link in the tweet (like hashtag or everything else)
- The possibility of adding a text after the link in the tweet (like hashtag or everything else)
- The possibility to use an url shortener in your tweets (tinyurl or Bit.ly) to prevent exceeding the 140char limit of Twitter
- The choice of a delay before retweeting the same article
- The possibility of excluding one or more categories of article to be tweeted
Note on the support:
For better support, I will only answer question/suggestion/etc through a dedicaced page on my website : http://www.tranchesdunet.com/my-trending-post
You can post either in english or french (preferably).
This plugin use the Twitter API as it is free. I will not be responsible if the Twitter API become unfree and so, bring to an end of working.
Feel free to test it and report any bugs/suggestions
Be sure to check out my other plugin: