Coupon Matchup List Builder by My Coupon Database
The My Coupon Database Coupon List and Coupon Match plugin allows you to create customized lists and add coupon matches in one place.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing certain environments from adding coupons to their list.
- Fixed an install bug where the "Default Categories" group wasn't being added on install.
- Converted the Import/Export feature to use JSON instead of XML for more compatible encoding.
- Completely re-wrote the import/export list scripts.
- Importing a list now also imports the category group and all the categories in that category group to allow for easier sharing of lists.
- Imported category groups will display on the categories screen and have the text (imported) after the category group name to note that category group was created via a list import.
- mySQL modification to the category groups table to denote origin of the category group.
- The plugin is now on the WordPress repository!
- Converted the print list feature to a lightbox instead of a popup to avoid confusion with pop up blockers.
- Increased browser compatibility for the print list feature.
- Fixed an enqueue script bug.
- Modified mySQL table structure to be more compatible across mySQL server environments.
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.3.2
Last Updated: 2012-6-8
Got something to say? Need help?