Mute Screamer uses PHPIDS to detect attacks on your WordPress site and react in a way that you choose.
Requires PHP 5.2 or higher.
- View attack logs. Go to Dashboard -> Intrusions
- Send alert emails
- Configure PHPIDS exceptions, html and json fields
- Display a warning page
- Log users out of WP Admin
- Auto updates of default_filter.xml and Converter.php from phpids.org
- Auto update shows a diff of changes to be updated
- Ban client when attack is over the ban threshold
- Ban client when attack exceeds the repeat attack limit
- Display ban template and message