A Multisite Robots.txt Manager - Quickly and easily manage all robots.txt files on a WordPress Multisite Website Network.
!!! Network Enabled Multisite Installs Only !!!
This Plugin Was Created For Multisite Networks > Network Activations Only!
- Manage all Websites from Network Administration Area.
- Manage a single Website through the Website Settings Admins.
- Instantly add Sitemaps URL's to all robots.txt files.
- Mass update the all Websites on the Network in a single click.
- Create custom and unique robots.txt files for each Website.
- Quickly publish preset robots.txt files to the Network or a Website.
- Auto detection and one click correction for 404 robots.txt files.
- Auto detection and one click correction of old robots.txt data.
- The default "Network Wide" robots.txt file is NOT a live robots.txt file.
- If you deactivate the plugin, no options are removed but the plugins robots.txt file(s) are no longer displayed.
If you delete this plugin, all options and settings will be removed from the database, for all Websites.
Get The Plugin: Download > Install > Network Activate
- Network Access: Network Admin > Settings Tab > MS Robots.txt Link
- Website Access: Website Admin > Settings Tab > MS Robots.txt Link
Make It Work:
- Network Admin: Modify and save the default robots.txt file, then click the "publish to network" button to duplicate the default robots.txt file to all Websites on the Network.
- Network Admin - Unique Website: From the dropdown menu select a website, then click the "change sites" button. Modify the robots.txt file then click the "update this website" button to publish your changes.
- Website Admin: Modify the robots.txt file then click the "update this website" button to publish your changes.
** You must click either the "publish to network" or "update this website" button before any robots.txt files are set live.
Submit Feedback For Improvements |