Multiple Category Selection Widget
This widget makes it easy for your site users to drill down into your WordPress post categories.
- Tested in WP 3.7
- Fixed media library files missing after plugin search
- Tested in WP 3.5.2
- Removed cat= from the rewrite rules and did some work around ensuring that WordPress doesn't get confused. AND/IN should work correctly now
- Tested in WP 3.3.2 - confirmed it works
- Updated licensing information
- Did some extensive testing on any/all. Confident bugs are fixed
- Went back to old layout of select boxes. Using » to create an easy method of seeing headers
- Any/All text is back.
- Created new admin page for settings (shortcodes, ajax, and more)
- Fixed some strange search type issues with not being saved in session
- Redid the HTML for the form to be more correct semantically
- Allowed AJAX to be turned on and off and removed it from Admin loads
- Allowed form display above results to be turned on and off
- Support for multiple mscw forms in the page at once
- Fix weird form issues
- Shortcode for form
- Form appears on category view at top of page
- Found issues with rewrite for the latest WordPress, fixed
- Rewrite rules now only flush upon plugin activation
- Fixed some variable checking
- Ensure Any/All defaults worked properly
- Tested and validated against TenTwenty theme. Any other issues are probably caused by your theme or another plugin
- Added ordering by title ascending or default
- Made default search option for all or no posts
- Added ability to set blank search to any category over-riding post archives page blank search
- Added 'blank search' to show post archives page
- Added ability to chain AJAX select boxes
- Minor fix - XHTML 1.0 Transitional form validation
- Uses the new 2.8+ extendible widget class - multiple instances supported!
- Widget form for editing in the widget area
- Processes new widget options - title, and/in optional, exclude categories
- Fixed bug from 1.2 which meant that if Permalinks weren't enabled a 404 would appear
- All-in-one-SEO fixes - now doesn't go blank
- WP Smart Sort fixes - allows this plugin to work
- sCategory Permalink fixes - should now allow links to work properly
- New Feature: users can now show all posts under parent categories by hitting Search without choosing any category first
- URL creation
- URL rewrite rules
- 2.7 testing
- Pagination works
- Change of 'Properties' to 'Categories' to make it accessible to a wider audience without modification.
Real estate users simply need to use 0.9 for now.
Requires: 2.8 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.7.1
Last Updated: 2013-11-8
3.7 out of 5 stars
0 of 5 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?