If you don't meet the below requirements, I highly recommend you upgrade your WordPress install or move to a web host
that supports a more recent version of PHP.
- Requires WordPress version 3.2 or greater
- Requires PHP version 5 or greater ( PHP version 5.2.4 is required to run WordPress version 3.2 )
The Easy Way
- In your WordPress admin, go to 'Plugins' and then click on 'Add New'.
- In the search box, type in 'mPress Menu Wormhole' and hit enter. This plugin should be the first and likely the only result.
- Click on the 'Install' link.
- Once installed, click the 'Activate this plugin' link.
The Hard Way
- Download the .zip file containing the plugin.
- Upload the file into your
/wp-content/plugins/ directory and unzip
- Find the plugin in the WordPress admin on the 'Plugins' page and click 'Activate'