Place the booking button by entering the following shortcode on your page or posts :
[mp_booking object="Single Room" nummax="2" label="Book now"
Configure with argument :
- @object : identifies the form instance. Examples: Single Room, Twin Room etc.
This will be identified in the Subject field of the incoming reservation e-mail as
follows: Pending reservation for
- @nummax : identifies the maximum number of rooms for each plugin usage
- @label : identifies the label of the button. Examples: Book now!, Booking, Reservation
etc. Can be used to translate the button label. Examples: Réservation, Prenotazione,
- @from : identifies the sending instance of the plugin.
If not defined, the default sender will be firstname.lastname@example.org
If defined as a name and not an address, the sender will be name@yourdomain.
Can be defined as an address, for example email@example.com but in this particular
case, the e-mail can be treated like spam by e-mail service providers.
- @send_to : identifies destination addresses for booking notification.
Multiple comma-separated addresses can be configured. Example:
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
First defined address is used at the bottom of client message: “Please reply to:
- @captcha put no if you don't want captcha