- Download the .zip archive (link below) and extract.
- Upload the 'mlb-standings' folder to your plugin directory. You should now have a '/wp-content/plugins/mlb-standings/' directory holding the contents of the .zip file.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' page in WordPress.
- Go to 'Settings->MLB Standings' in your admin interface to select the division you'd like to display and the team you'd like to highlight.
To display via sidebar widget:
- Go to 'Appearance->MLB Standings' in your admin interface.
- Under 'Available Widgets' look for 'MLB Standings'.
- Drag 'MLB Standings' to the sidebar.
- Enter a title for the widget and click the 'Save' button on the bottom of the widget.
To display via template tag add the following line of code to the place you'd like the standings to be displayed:
<?php if(function_exists(ShowMLBStandings)) : ShowMLBStandings(); endif; ?>